And how to ensure adequate calcium in children's daily diet requires parents to work hard.
Today, I will share with you the calcium supplement recipes for babies of different ages within 3 years of age. Parents, let’s learn it quickly!
Under 6 months
During this period, breast milk (or formula milk) is the only source of nutrition for the baby. To ensure adequate milk supply, calcium intake is also guaranteed.
But breast milk is low in vitamin D, and exposure to sunlight within 6 months is not the easiest way to get vitamin D. Therefore, healthy full-term infants are given daily supplementation of 400 IU of vitamin D after birth to facilitate calcium absorption.
The dose of vitamin D supplementation for formula-fed infants should be deducted from the vitamin D content of formula.
Recipe recommendation: breast milk or formula milk.
7 to 12 monthsAfter the baby is 6 months old, the baby starts to add complementary food (the baby's complementary food should not be added earlier than the age of 4 months, and it is not recommended to be added later than the age of 6 months), and 600-800 mL of breast milk or formula milk is guaranteed every day, which can generally meet the calcium requirement. .
At the same time, it is also important to provide your baby with some high-calcium complementary foods.
1. Black sesame rice cerealChildren who are in the early stage of supplementary food and whose chewing ability is not very good can try black sesame rice cereal.
Black sesame seeds are high in calcium. After frying and crushing, they can be directly mixed with baby rice noodles to prepare, which is nutritious and convenient.
2. Shrimp Tofu CakeShrimp and tofu are also calcium-rich ingredients, and can also provide high-quality protein for babies, which can be used as finger foods for older babies.
This delicacy contains a variety of ingredients, parents need to first ensure that these ingredients have been tried by the baby before and are allergy-free.
Ingredients: shrimp, tofu, lemonade, flour.
1. Thaw the shrimp and remove the shrimp line, add a small amount of lemonade to remove the fishy smell, then rinse with water and mince.
2. Mix the minced shrimp with tofu and some flour, stir until the flour has no particles.
3. Heat a pan with cold oil, scoop out a spoonful of dough with a spoon and put it into the pan. After one side is cooked, turn off the heat and reheat for a while. (You can also choose to steam, usually steam for 15 minutes)
1 to 3 years oldAfter the baby is 1 year old, give the baby 500 mL of milk every day, and increase the amount of calcium-rich ingredients, such as dark vegetables such as rapeseed, soy products such as tofu, fish and shrimp, etc., which can generally meet the baby's calcium needs. Yogurt, cheese, etc. are also good choices.
1. Cheese Scrambled EggsCheese is a good helper for calcium supplementation. It is easy to operate and delicious when added to baby food supplements. It will definitely make the baby love it.
When parents choose cheese for their baby, it is recommended to choose cheese with a calcium-sodium ratio greater than 1; if you choose processed cheese, you can choose a protein content ≥ 7g / 100g, or a cheese content > 50%; try to choose no "mold" added. cheese.
1. Beat the eggs, cut the cheese into small pieces and mix with the egg mixture, add some chopped green onion.
2. Add a teaspoon of oil or butter to the pan, pour in the egg mixture, and scramble the egg mixture over medium-low heat until the cheese melts slowly.
3. Serve out of the pot and put on a plate, sprinkle with some chopped green onion, fragrant and beautiful!
2. Cheese fried eggThe thick egg fried with cheese is tender and delicious, and the milk taste is more fragrant. Both children and adults find it extremely delicious. It is suitable for the whole family to enjoy!
1. Beat the eggs, cut carrots, cheese, pork loin into cubes, the smaller the better, put them in the beaten eggs, chopped green onion, add some salt, and continue to beat until the egg liquid is even.
2. Grease a frying pan and heat it on low heat. When the oil is hot, pour in the egg mixture and spread it evenly.
3. When the bottom of the omelette is cooked and the top layer of egg liquid is still a little raw, start rolling it from one side to the other side. After rolling, the egg liquid inside is also cooked, then take it out of the pot, cut it into sections and put it on a plate.